Last March 2013, Factbytes conducted a survey among UP Diliman students to determine the extent to which they associate 25 pairs of predetermined traits to the eight colleges found “most stereotyped” by the respondents of an earlier, preparatory survey.
The questionnaire had scales of 1 to 5, where an adjective is placed beside 1 and its opposite is placed beside 5. The respondents were asked to indicate where between the two they perceive the students of a given college to belong. The same set of pairs were used for all eight colleges. After the survey, the mean of each scale was calculated and the results are presented to you.
To the 267 respondents, students from the Virata School of Business are (see the table above).
- iandthegreenpea likes this
- hanoverresearch reblogged this from upfactbytes
- ninthvalkyrie reblogged this from upfactbytes
- kitkat1993 reblogged this from upfactbytes and added:
- klyonne likes this
- klyonne reblogged this from upfactbytes and added:
- thejoeper reblogged this from u-p-fight and added:
- thejoeper likes this
- steamleaf likes this
- u-p-fight reblogged this from upfactbytes
- caramelasison reblogged this from upfactbytes and added:
- vertigoandplacebo likes this
- upfactbytes posted this